Duvets Buying Guide
When it comes to bedtime, nothing beats the feeling of cocooning yourself under a cosy duvet. Whether you love the whisper-light warmth of down, or a plumper, more comforting texture, our collection of natural and hypo-allergenic duvets promise to keep you the perfect temperature all year round.
How To Choose The Right Duvet Filling
Quality lies at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’ve searched the globe to ethically source our natural duvets from Denmark (home of the world’s finest natural feather and down) and worked hard to create the most luxurious hypo-allergenic alternatives imaginable. Whichever duvet you choose, rest assured that each and every one is rigorously hand-plumped after being made, creating a perfectly even, fluffy fill.
• Fine feathers are renowned for their plump and supportive tendencies; the higher the feather percentage, the warmer the duvet will feel
• Clever internal box constructions provide even warmth and a row of buttons means most can be joined to a second duvet in Winter
• Each natural duvet is encased in high-quality cotton, which prevents the filling from escaping
• Our natural duvets have a 10-year guarantee
• High-quality fillings to ensure they feel luxuriously down-like for years
• Small clusters, micro fibres, or hollow fibres are used to ensure each duvet can be effortlessly re-plumped
• Some ranges are washable at 60°C, the temperature known to kill dust mites, making them a great choice for children and allergy sufferers
• Can be machine-washed and dried with ease
• Our hypo-allergenic duvets have a five-year guarantee
“A natural-down duvet is always my go-to choice because it drapes beautifully, is blissfully light and cosy, yet breathable, too.”
Chrissie Rucker OBE, Founder